PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet, the new price of slavery : €49.500
Old 28th Apr 2013, 11:58
joblooker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jetjockey696:7814905
Now even Airborne Personnel are offering on behalf Air Atlanta Icelandic, are inviting experienced pilots to register their interest in B747-400 TRTO courses.

all for a cheap.. 31000USD + 100hrs line training.+ 1 yr contract....

but once you finish line training...you get salary but no salary during training...

I guess no free type rating these days....golden days are nearly over...

NO AGE LIMIT.....

show me copy of contract.?

I don't believe they will keep you and pay you when more money coming from zombies...

usually the first 3 months are on probation, it means they can kick you out for any reason. nobody is forced to keep a pilots because he paid for line training and or type rating.

guys you should go see a lawyer to analyze the piece of crappy contract you got.... I tell you something, nothing will be in your advantage.... only the official work law issued by the government may work. this is why for 100 euro go see a lawyer before embarking in this aviation misery....

make me laugh when guys send money to USA, then few months later ask where they can get a lawyer because they didn't fly as said in their contract and they are too ashamed to report their misadventure here... :'(