PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 27th Apr 2013, 23:32
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunny – I have to agree that may well be the CASA proposed and preferred plan; but the question is can the senate afford to accept it and become part of the problem? Take the Senate response out of the equation and the CASA still have to face down the industry, and there is the rub. Will the industry put up with more of the same or will it finally use the balls, brains and expertise required to finance, manage, operate and survive in an increasingly tough environment and say Bollocks – enough? Now that's a bet I would avoid; I should be able to take it without hesitation, but $10 is a fearful risk – considering the past track record. Insert some ancient quotation to suit – here.

Got to run - BBQ on the houseboat today, Bar Room Barristers Beaker outfit shindig: should be fun, they've found "the" service station and gotten a hold of the CCTV footage. Can't wait.........

(A little later) - BRB regret that due to the explicit nature of the CCTV footage it is unavailable for public consumption; however the advertorial survived the censor.

– With a smile.

Last edited by Kharon; 28th Apr 2013 at 01:07. Reason: delightfully irrisistable.