PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 26th Apr 2013, 06:18
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's all about the money.....

Thanks Sarcs.

Now, where have I heard this excuse before??

Mr Cromarty:I would say flying ops is not my area. However, having been a flying instructor I would say that it is the instructor's responsibility to make sure that the student can fly in the conditions they are flying in
Aagh yes, It was not me Senator, I know nothing, I wasn't here then, I was in Montreal, I was in a different position, I had a bad case of crotch rot...........Bollocks. Cromarty is one of Team Skulls top management players and is another 'used car salesmean'.

And not to be outdone;

Mr Russell: It is urban encroachment on major airports. I think you are probably pointing this way. In Sydney, for instance, there are a number of high-rises around the airport that fall into this category. There are a number of infrastructure developments close to the airport, again, that fall into this category. If we could have some time to research this properly, we will come back to you on notice if we may.
Yes Greg, quickly get back to the Senator with a response. Oops, sorry, too late, took the money and run.....

Metron Aviation - Metron Aviation Appoints Greg Russell as Executive Aviation Advisor

And who could forget the following when the Senators could smell a whiff of trough dwelling and pony pooh;

http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_...saustralia.pdf

And of course as is often the case, The ATSBeaker's chief in charge of tautology and mi mi mi mi-ing has the last word on this sordid matter;

And finally the ATSBeaker and The Skull team up for not a Friday afternoon fax but a Friday afternoon duet;

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 26th Apr 2013 at 06:41.