PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crash at Camden
Thread: Crash at Camden
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2003, 09:04
bigfella5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry exrba

Son..there are many words that could describe what you are, none particulary nice however I'll get to that in a moment.
I'll start with this....In over 14 years of being in and around this industry I've the pleasure of meeting some genuine gentlemen. I've had the pleasure of meeting some genuine professionals.
I've had the rare honour of meeting a few individuals who not only encompass both of the above qualities but who are truly unique.
Then there's some of Gods children who seem to be blessed with all of the above plus that extra something that seems to be not readily apparent (on the surface anyway) in the rest of the general population.
Les Morris was one of those special people...... period.

Exrbra, you on the other hand... are a gutless wonder. You're cheap,nasty,ignorant and no doubt, after seeing the crap that you wrote, one sad, lonely little man who really should stay at home playing combat sims or Flight Simulator 200 and stay with your little bug smasher on the weekends!

Any time you want to meet up and discuss this further I'd be more than happy to accomodate you...you little runt.
Thing is ......you won't.
If I've offended any of the genuine ppruners then I apologise however...some people need a good smack in the gob and that piece of excrement, exrba; is a prime example.
In any case, I've said my piece.
Vale Les