PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flags of convenience
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2013, 17:14
deptrai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So if you want the real reason why Norwegian/the leasing company chooses Ireland you need to retain yourself an accountant and a lawyer and have them write a brief for you describing the differences and advantages of each.
cldrvr first you claim to know the "real reason", and go on to uninformed ramblings and wild speculatioms about "leasing". you seem to be making this up yourself, without any sources at all, yet then you challenge other, clearly better informed people than you to post their sources:

do you have a reference/quote for that one or are you just making stuff up as you go along.
and finally you bring up Denmark (?), which has nothing to do with this topic (Hint: the company is called NORWEGIAN).

If you are just posting here to sh!t stir, then by all means go ahead and I will step aside.
The above taken into account, I think you're the one stirrring up **** in this thread. I'm glad you have enough insight to step aside. Now would be a good time.

Back on topic: I was merely wondering if this will be a trend. With further locos starting long haul operations, it's only a question of time before they come up with new creative cost cutting measures.

Last edited by deptrai; 25th Apr 2013 at 17:27.