PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong to Macau express link.
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2013, 14:29
ExXB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Mr. Aardvark is looking to do the opposite. i.e. Ferry from HKG landslide to Macau Airport airside, avoiding Macau C&I.

If so I recommend the Macau Airport site. Click on 'Sea to Air" which covers a ferry from Hong Kong Ferry Terminal (not HKG airport) to Macau Airport.

Edited to add. The journey involves bus/coach on the Macau side. From the website:

1 Passenger arrived the “Express Link Check-in Counter” Iocated at Shop G02,Shun Tak Center of Hong Kong Ferry Terminal.

2 The passengers need to show the valid air ticket with the same day flight, a temporary boarding pass is given to the passengers;our professional team will deliver your check-in baggage directly to Macau International Airport and on to your final destination.

3 Once passengers arrived the Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal,the passengers should follow the directional sign of "Express Link" Service to the waiting area.

4 No immigration and customs procedures are required for the "Express Link" Sea to Air passenger at Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal.

5 Passengers board the bus directly to the Express Link Central Facility at Macau International Airport, through the security check and then process to the departure hall. At the same time, redeem your official boarding pass from the "Express Link" information counter at the departure hall.

6 Note: "Sea-to-Air passengers" are those taking sea vessels from Hong Kong and arriving at the Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal, then continuing via the Macau International Airport to their final.

The Hong Kong Macau ferry service appears to operate ever 15 minutes (duration 55 minutes aprox) throughout the day, but the 'airside' connecting buses only appears to operate at 11:50; 15:00; 17:10 and 18:45.

Last edited by ExXB; 25th Apr 2013 at 14:37.