PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2013, 06:30
potters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Measurement of complex control = Flying down a tunnel with 2D rotating objects with an opening in them. You need to fly through the opening. Use a real mouse if possible. I did it on a touchpad and found my finger moving off the pad a lot.

Measurement of special awareness = A Magnetic gyro and RSI show direction you are travelling and position compared to beacon. you have to guess the location of a plane on a grid from the above information Advice; Make sure you fully understand the example and work out a method before you start. Also time will run out quite quick so be aware.

A test of your multi-tasking skills = Use a mouse to click on and move a runway up and down a vertical strip to line it up with the flight path of a plane. Whilst doing this you have to do a simple sum in the top corner of the page and say if the answer given is correct. Also you have to view a string of letters to see if one letter occurs more than once.

A test of your ability to work with complex verbal information in a written form = you are given information about a company on separate tabs. I.e. structure/Brands/Target groups etc. A question about that info appears below. Tip. You are only given 6 mins and this goes quickly! Don’t read all the info first. Read the question then go to the appropriate tab to gain the info. This is typical verbal reasoning! What more can I say.

A test of your ability to make quick and accurate calculations = you are given a number as an answer. You are then given either 2, 3 or 4 blank spaces with either a +, - or x in-between them. There are no divides (that I got anyway). Also the only time an “x” came up was on its own (i.e. 5 x 7). + and – occurred together quite regularly. You then have the numbers 1 – 9 below that you have to drag into the spaces to make the equation work. You can only use one number once. Tip. A good memorisation of your times tables grid will help you gain a few answers quickly.

This is only what I received on my tests so don’t blame me if you get something different. I feel I did ok but in no way aced it. A mouse would have been a massive advantage for the complex control. Hope it helps and best of luck to everyone.