PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FI jobs next season
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2001, 15:56
Winkiepinkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Have people suddenly become stupid in the wake of what has recently happened? I can’t believe what I’m reading. WWW is offering nothing but GOOD SOUND advice. He, perhaps more than most of the readers, contributors etc on this site, is more qualified, and ‘in the know’ to pass his opinion and more importantly state the facts (which is what he is doing). If you choose to ignore them, then fine, but I don’t think you can blame him for advising people on the current situation (and for God’s sake lets face it, impending doom) of pilot training. If you have a problem with what he says, then fine, ignore it. I cannot believe the likes of EPRman and hotwings have suggested what they have (personal gain and perverse pleasure). What a pair of morons.

WWW, I wouldn’t waste my time even in responding to these posts. They are a minority, and an insignificant one at that. Perhaps 90 – 95% of the readers of the Wannabes forum not only are aware of the dire situation, but also agree with your (valuable) opinions. Unlike them, we appreciate the work you do for Pprune & al wannabes (I’m sure I speak for many of the readers).

I don’t mean to sound all "sucky sucky" or pro "what-ever-WWW-says", but he has in the past offered nothing but sound logical advice. It seems when things are all peachy you’re happy to listen, when the **** hits the fan you have a go. VERY foolish and naïve.