PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FI jobs next season
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2001, 14:50
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 208 Likes on 75 Posts
Angry

Sick. What I am saying does need saying IF I am addressing Wannabes with very little knowledge of the aviation market. Which I am.

I am also addressing people who perhaps like yourself do understand the curent conditions. To whom my 'musings' might well be unwanted. In which case you will probably ignore me and follow your own judgement.

I am unwilling to throw the baby out with the bath water though and make all my postings full of IF's and BUT's.

If you refute what I post then rather than whine on at me about it why don't you spend a little time and post your own opinion/assessment of the situation that refutes mine?

That way all Wannabes benefit from gaining a read of a well argued debate <spot my policy here, nudge nudge>.

If I wanted to I could easily be a whole lot more negative with some justification...

Why would I have enojoy shadenfreude when it is my fellow PPRuNe Moderator who is contemplating redundancy alongside my best mate from University, my Aunt, at least 4 ex-students of mine and several close friends?

I'd have to be a heartless man for that.

As for immature - please ellaborate, or, just stop throwing random insults.