PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2013, 21:18
eaglemmoomin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EM - Very funny, but between this and citing the Fankiddy Playspace as a source, you're not helping your credibility at all.

The "coincidence" of Kopp and Jensen both passing through Monash might be explained by the fact that it has 62,000 students.

I don't want to drag this off-topic but if anyone actually wants to read Jensen's Wackypedia and follow the links, it's a different story.

Must try harder.
Errr so can you point out the bits in the links that explain that he isn't a climate change denier and he didn't have a public spat with an Australian voter about colonialism. LO pretty please? There appears to be no explanation of the source of the Lavosier groups funding the closest you can find is here

Inhofes List of Global Warming Deniers Includes Scientists Who Have Received Industry Money - The Daily Green

but it's an odd coincidence that the book he helped get published was written by the ex CEO of a mining corporation.

I'm just saying he's displayed some odd behaviour and his own party have nipped his preselection twice before. The first time not long after being elected and he managed to take only a quarter of the vote not exactly a ringing endorsement. He seems to have an interesting history certainly.

Not sure what my creditability has to do with anything? Mr Jensen appears to have done all of those things off his own idiosyncratic bat with no help from me.

Last edited by eaglemmoomin; 23rd Apr 2013 at 21:25.