PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Is Looking For Terry Papas?
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2003, 14:40
Hottie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Frank B, exrba, TL :

Thankyou for your nice comments guys.....

Exrba - Yes, I still dream of doing the sailing thing at some stage mate during a visit to Sydney, which would no doubt involve relaxing in a lazy summer afternoon's sea breeze enjoying a generous dosage of the good ol' amber fluid... ahhhhh... I can already visualise it ! Hope all is well.

Transition Layer, aka Bez - it is good to hear from you again mate, though I must admit all those...erm....stories (rumours) of what occured in the NT are...erm.... not true... sssssshhh Besides buddy, I am a changed man now....In fact, I think I am still recovering from a trip I made to Bangkok 2 years ago..... those who have heard the stories would know exactly what I mean..... Bez, the times you will spend up north will definitely be some of the best days of your life.... Can I offer any suggestions ? Go crazy with your camera.... you'll know what I mean in the years to come when you're digging for memories.

ALL GOOD FUN, as we all like saying. I sincerely hope I can have enough time during my Oz-bound travels/visits to see you all. Rest assured that I will, at least, do my best to do so.

To all - please don't hesitate to look me up during YOUR visits up north ( the REAL North)

Best Wishes