PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IFTA or EFT
Thread: IFTA or EFT
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2003, 11:28
golfbug72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what are you going for??

Well, as someone who went to IFTA late last year to do my PPL - a lot of what people write is true - but - unless you have had a particularly lucky experience, there are always moans about all schools - and that is not changing anytime soon

IFTA instructors were first class, planes could have been better but 2 PA28 warriors just been refurbished completely - Stuart is a fun field and ATC very friendly and work with you on first solos etc

The management team could be better on their customer service front but lets face it - we should all know what we are looking for before we go there and be able to see through any BS and see the facts - they are now able to issue visas as well - have seen that in progress - on the owner, he is a much different person in the air than on the ground, I am sure that his reputation would be greatly enhanced if more people flew with him rather than just encounter him on the ground

also, recognising that we are all on a budget, they have introduced a loyalty program - check their website

I am going back later in spring to do my IMC