PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Grounds 787s
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2013, 14:57
WHBM

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by SeenItAll
Get a life. You've been watching too many TV dramas. Accept the fact that the people dealing with these issues, both at Boeing, GS Yuasa, Thales, the FAA, the JAA, the NTSB and the airlines are probably more knowledgeable and professional about these issues than you give them credit for.
This is in itself a disappointing view. A number of those contributing here are competent and experienced aviation professionals, who have viewed the whole issue unfold. Conspiracy Theory, let alone Kooky, is an overstatement of what we are seeing; ludicrous and laughable wishy-washy PR releases at intervals from the manufacturer. Complete suppression of technical information that is not convenient to the corporate line. Inability to identify the root cause of the two fires. These and many other issues are what has led to the lack of credibility. Goodness me, we're all rooting for Boeing to get to the bottom of the issue and deal with it properly. But we just don't see it.

I've never visited "Potomac Heights", but from its location I would guess its population comprises more than its fair share of lobbyists for nearby Washington DC.