PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - half Way through April and no-one cares.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2013, 08:38
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your rather strange post Wet (an apt handle BTW undoubtedly decribing both your personality and handhake).

For the record I actually agree that it is likely that Airbus are indeed offering 'sweetners and incentives' to encourage EK and others to buy the A380. Just as Boeing are likely to be offering the same for the pile of poo that is the B787....

However, only the termanally stupid would call someone dumb that was rebuffing- with logic - the assertion that EK has recieved its A380 fleet flor 'next to nothing' and has yet received compensation for the same!

If you do indeed believe Dropps post to be factual and accurate then I truly pity you and encourage you to regroup and have a long hard look at whether this is a sensible assumption for a person with an IQ greater than 3.

I suspect though, that having re-read Dropps post and then my rebbutal that you do actually agree with me - the sad thing is though I very much doubt you will admit that.

In conclusion then my moist little friend, I can only assume that for whatever reason, you wish to pick a fight? I therefore graciously accept your proposal..... My only request is that we do it through private message as I feel it would be unfair on our PPrune colleagues to have to trudge through it all.