PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilotless Commercial Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2013, 07:49
Chock Chucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only problem with PAX carrying ships is possibly piracy. Crew would need to be onboard to shoot back at the Somalian pirates.

I suppose its already gained acceptance with the public with cars that can reverse parallel park & drive by them selves & trains that take people from 1 location to another with no driver.

The mining trucks & trains haul deposits out of the mines all running driverless on GPS co-ordinates.

Who knows while i am typing this email a pilotless military drone may be flying straight over my house on ruite to another location & controlled by a human or computer controller in another country.

While all of this is going on my new car i have just purchased is being built in the factory (majority by robots & machines) & the operation i will soon need to have in hospital will be preformed by a robot or mechanical arm.

As all of this goes on i can also withdraw money from a hole in the wall (ATM) 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no bank chashier required.

& the best part of it is if i was to say to people 30 year ago this is how life will be today they would all laugh in my face & tell me i'm crazy & it will never happen.

Chock Chucker

Last edited by Chock Chucker; 24th Apr 2013 at 04:27.