PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Flight Data Recorder question
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2013, 01:56
Chock Chucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Ifixplanes,

Correction, yes i should have done my homework a little more before posting about Black Box locations on aircraft as they do differ slightly & probably best if i stuck to the A320 Black Box question only.

I should have said most aircraft Black Boxes are installed in the rear tail section zone of the aircraft to avoid as much impact/damage if the aircraft were to crash.

Anyway the question is in regards to the location of the A320 Black Box & how easy is it to Access/change therefore i belive i have answered that to the best of my abilities as per my A320 type course study manuals. You may also be able to find a clip on YouTube of an engineer showing the location of the Back box on A320 & how to access/change it. If not a google search may help you out with info & pictures.

Dougie Brimson i hope your film is a box office hit. I was wondering if you would be willing to put my name down in the credits & pay me a percentage of royalties for assisting with your A320 Flight Data Recorder question. LOL

Chock Chucker.

Last edited by Chock Chucker; 22nd Apr 2013 at 11:44.