PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Strikebreakers!
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2003, 07:31
34R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont want to fly, as cabin crew anyway, which gives me the benefit of viewing this situation objectively.

Pop quiz for you;

You currently work for an operator doing a job you dont really enjoy, waiting for a start to do the only thing that makes you happy,

Your dream job HR team give you a call and offer you a spot you didnt apply for, for 3 days of work, and 3 days of work only, which present a set of circumstances that at best are described as dubious,

If your current employer gets wind of this, its back to the enemployment office,

And if you do happen to take it on, upon successfull transition to mainline
one day , you can look forward to many years knowing how people who live in leppar colonies feel...

What do you do?? What DDDOOOOOOO you do??

It's all well and good to sit there and say "if they want it bad enough they will do it", but that B.C. is the very argument that has been the basis of people getting shafted in this industry from day 1.
As long as people take these appointments without giving serious considerations to what it may be doing to the industry as a whole, the good old days of flying, which I am proud to say I was once a part of, are well and truely gone.