PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC Course
Thread: MCC Course
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2013, 08:26
4redsyourdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would agree. But you can also combine the two. I mean in the UK there are a few good school with very good reputations that although not cheap they are very reasonably priced. If your set on full motion what about doing it at European. Good name , reasonable price and an excellent simulator. Which I think may still be the 737 or the 747. Or CRM Europe. It might not be a boeing or airbus but the course they run has a fantastic reputation and my airline is full of guys who went and had a brilliant experience. Myself I went to Simtech in Dublin. Nothing but praise for them at all and was by far the best money I spend whilst training but then it was slightly more expensive for the combined MCC/JOC FNPT2 737-800 although highly recommended. Do I think it was beneficial yes and no. Just so happens I went for a 737 interview and this obviously helped. As the previous post said go for reputation and the reviews from others. Although from the reviews if money was no option the experience of my friends at OAA did really impress me but I would still choose Simtech as the quality of the simulator, instructors and the facilities were highly impressive.