PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 21st Apr 2013, 00:20
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
I don't think the problem is going to be fixed by the good Senators.What I would do at CASA is very very simple and guaranteed 100% to satisfy the Senators who in any case will have to start thinking about elections very shortly. And that thing is............
REORGANISE!

Yes folks, it always works, well almost always...

We trained hard . . . but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization.

Petronius Arbiter, 210 B.C.
As I have said before, the only folk who can fix this situation, if it is as serious as alleged, are the professional public servants in Deprtment of Prime Minister and Cabinet. That Department contains very bright and highly inteligent folk who can see through smoke and mirrors very fast and will not be put off by anyone, least of all another public servant. However, they usually have more important things to do then fix Aviation.

Last edited by Sunfish; 21st Apr 2013 at 00:21.