PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lionair plane down in Bali.
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2013, 01:23
sevenstrokeroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dozzy...I suspect that you really don't know flying well.

the FO made a choice of living in SEA and flying out of EWR...and if it didn't work for her, she could have gotten a ''crash pad'' instead of living at home...or she could have waited for a job with another airline in SEA.

I remember what I went through when i worked for regional airlines...and I remember quitting one that had the habit of flying over gross weight.

You rarely ''get it all''...if I got it all I would have had a job in SFO instead of BOS...but I knew what it would cost me in terms of money, relationships and everything else under the sun.

AND if she was so sick, why was she well enough to explain in some detail how she had an "IN" at another larger airline and would likely get on there while the crew was flying through the night?

No Dozzy...the world of the pilot is pretty well known by the time you have as many hours as she had.

aterpster...I understand...I also know how I gave up a captain slot at a regionalairline in MSP to stay closer to home for money, family and other situations.

money...its all about money...choices...that's what flying is.