PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Grounds 787s
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2013, 09:25
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From your previous posts you appear to have inside information. If what you are saying is true then in a few weeks time when it appears the 787 will be flying again lots of people's lives will be in serious danger
@cool guys..... No inside info, just old,cynical and been round the block more than a few times.

I have spent time with arrogant, concieted ,smartassed "Suits" who are full of crapand their own self-importance.

The fact that there was not a major aerial conflagration is sheer luck and casts grave doubts about just how a certificate of airworthiness could be issued for something, which rapidly proved itself unable to meet those standards.

Eh? What? politics, big business and unemployment?....they have NO place in air-safety decisions.

Until Honest, open, full and frank disclosure is made, I treat any utterance by a Boeing mouthpiece, with the contempt it deserves.

These PR- types are paid a handsome wage for their ability to manipulate,distort, obfuscate and sidetrack any uncomfortable truths.

The deafening silences, half-truths (omission of any dialogue regarding control-panel issues, failure to honour their commitment to the authorities when consulting with Yuasa)....Get the picture?

This "management" has shafted one of the best Aircraft-builders in the world
you can be bloody sure they won't walk away with empty pockets.

THAT's what upsets me! Many far-better qualified engineers than I, have pointed -out major deficiencies in the design and build of fundamental safety-attributes of this aircraft. Surely you can understand the frustrations of this group, seeing the apparent cover-up, deceit and sharp-practices that are going on?

If it waddles like a Duck, quacks like a duck......

You REALLY expect us to believe it's not?