PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2013, 08:48
Courtney Mil

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
Halloween Jack,

I have asked the question and been ignored. Moomin recently asked for credentials at Post#1856:

Can I ask if you are either a pilot or an engineer involved in military aerospace activities? Otherwise it seems like a statement designed to get scorn and ridicule poured on you.
and you have asked the question. As Biggus rightly said at Post#1869,

The answer's no, as I expect you already know, but you won't get that response - just more internet quotes!
And he was absolutely right. All we got was another, irrelavent quote.

Given the lack of substance of his posts and his obvious lack of understanding of anything to do with military aviation and technology, one should probably assume that he is a young, amature enthusiast with more zeal than insight - I'm sure there's a term for that. Unfortunately, the random nature of his posts are not helping the debate here as he has a tendency to pass off assumption and incorrect analysis as fact - not deliberately, I don't think. To be honest, I think at the moment he is doing more harm to the pro-JSF lobby's case because of the number of discredited claims he makes.

I'm not trying to have a go here, I just think it's important to make it clear which posters are reliable and which are not.

Last edited by Courtney Mil; 17th Apr 2013 at 09:01.