PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 16th Apr 2013, 22:48
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chocolate frogs for Dom. A big raspberry for Fort Fumble.

All,

Perhaps if the Senators studied up a little on 'The 49ers' as just one example they would see what the current DAS's attitude is towards fairness, justice or reasonableness towards other human beings. It is no surprise that Dom was to be executed, in a metaphorical sense.
I once heard a well positioned government individual say that a 'particular' DAS (reader use discernment) was, quote 'the most intelligent psychopath he had ever met'. Interesting when you hear a bureaucrat reason that way.

Dom, good for you son, you receive two chocolate frogs (now don't do a CASA, please share with the other kiddies). Your submission didn't wreak of denial, obsfucation or the old excuse of 'I wasn't around, I was in Montreal at the time, I was in a different role', 'I had my pants around my ankles gorging from a taxpayer trough while touring the world business class'!!
Dom you made a valid, accurate, well known and serious point - The actions of certain individuals in the bureaucracies under scrutiny are downright unacceptable.
The time has come for the lid on decades of malfeasance to be blown right off.
The situation has become untenable, serious actions must be taken forthwith.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 16th Apr 2013 at 22:51.