PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 16th Apr 2013, 21:35
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And about bloody time.

There is a time in the natural order of events when some form of justice must be considered. There comes a time when beating about the bush to startle the wabbits has to stop and the metaphorical shotguns used, to eradicate the vermin.

DJ Sub 22 – "I fear that employees of CASA and the ATSB would regard those who have been involved in this misconduct as 'rock stars' worthy of admiration and emulation."
The man who treated James so very shabbily is easily identified; a stand out, with a reputation for administrative bastardry towards 'selected' pilots unparalleled; even within an outfit like CASA Bankstown. The Senate must consider what was done to DJ; there is a quite a large amount of rock solid evidence to support his claims against the CASA willing accomplice who not only happily served as Judge, jury and executioner but still retains an inexorable administrative grasp on the James throat.

It is not just DJ who has been harshly administratively served by the same individual, there are at least three others administratively prevented from earning a living. Not by a Court, but by one man twisting and perverting regulation and system to suit a purpose. DJ was and remains hard done by; well, friends and neighbours, you ain't seen nuthin yet. There exists one case, not mine to tell just yet (but soon; very, very soon) a story which I just couldn't credit, let alone believe when I first heard it told, but happily, the evidence was there. So, as I advised at the beginning of the shameful Pel Air episode, (and you were warned) two years of research into the Bankstown tactics against operators, ATO, chief pilots and line pilots is now complete; and it is not a pretty picture.

DJ Sub 22 – "This seriousness stems from the number of persons involved, the self interest driving their actions and most importantly the way their behaviour has diminished aviation safety in Australia. It is therefore only reasonable that this conduct not be overlooked and a fair application of law applied regardless of who is involved."
Here, the reader must pause for thought: Airtex was done over by the same process, by the same man, but in reverse. Where Pel Air was 'excused' and granted every accommodation, Airtex was not. Forget the "allegations" for just a moment, consider the grotesque differences, deficiencies, manipulation and grossly different outcomes. On one hand the evidence is conveniently buried, behaviour excused. On the other, evidence must be abandoned, two separate matters are rolled into one and every small detail amplified to a fare thee well, in the name of Safety. BOLLOCKS. One parallel though, the willing accomplice was provided, in both cases, a sacrificial pilot, to do with as pleased. Neither pilot proven guilty of anything under law; it's about time CASA prosecuted or reinstated. That's piss on the pot or get off it, for those who prefer a direct line.

DJ Sub 22 –"These employees would then quite rightly regard themselves as above the law and without fear of it, discharging their responsibilities with little care or professionalism. They would take comfort knowing that even if they had to appear in before the Senate that they would emerge almost certainly unscathed."
This statement, is for me is the nub of industry complaint, it's not the regulations but the way the system can and is perverted to suit a predetermined outcome. Senators, there is a long list of folks who have been extraordinarily penalised by misuse of a system which was designed and built for honest men. Ask the questions, the results will astound you.

Go Dom: go hard, you do not walk alone.

Selah.

Last edited by Kharon; 16th Apr 2013 at 22:04. Reason: Bloody ABC were offered the story, on a plate, gift wrapped - result SFA.