PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Apr 2013, 07:06
bettigio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here I am,
Air Arabia is always looking for pilots (FO, CPT). If you have no experience (0 hrs) only with Alpha Aviation MPL programme. If you're willing to pay 700 THOUSAND AED with a salary of 5000 AED to start, welcome. At least you'll get 1500 hrs and your full ATPL...and that's according to your performace, it's not garantee.
General questions from ACE book and systems questions from smartcockpit or cockpit4u, don't remember. Know by heart how to calculate green dot speed. Simulator engine failure V1, raw data VOR or ILS, manual flight, full stop landing 20 min session max.
In the last couple years the salary of the new joiners with experience was decreased , the house allowance reduced by 5000 AED per month and others benefits taken away. If you're second officer no comments.
Bonus the more you fly, the less you get. Our new motto is PAY LESS FLY MORE
I was really proud to work here when I joined, but all of this cutting costs just makes me sad...but the future is always brighter Cheers

Last edited by bettigio; 16th Apr 2013 at 22:50.