PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air law exam advise needed!
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2013, 15:19
riverrock83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I actually got 100% on air law...
Everyone learns differently - but follow what others have said. With airquiz, try it once to find out some of your weak areas, then go back to the text books / your instructor and re-learn those parts.
Then try again and repeat. Don't just keep trying questions - because they will start to repeat...

I would be aiming for 90% + on airquiz to be fully confident in the actual exam. The questions in the exam are worded differently than airquiz - so there is no point in just learning what the answers are.

Once I was getting 90% plus, I went through the PPL Exam Secrets Guides the night before - ensuring I could answer every single one of those questions correctly. Depending on which paper you get (ground examiners have at least 3 options) the questions may be very similar to the ones in the guide...

I found that the questions are formatted in a different way from what I got in school - which is why using past papers / the guides linked to above is useful. Fully read each question. Don't try to add things into the question which aren't there (which was one of my problems with Met which I only just about scraped through). Be really careful which option you pick - because there could be more than one right answer, with one of the answers being more right / more complete than the other. Go back and check your answers (amazing how easy it is to think "A" but you seem to have crossed "B" on the sheet! You shouldn't be under too much time pressure on Air Law - no prizes for finishing early!