PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK advice please
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2013, 19:36
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And there we have it folks...... It took a few hours longer than I was anticipating but I am pleased to report that SI has confirmed that he is indeed a complete and utter C U Next Tuesday!

SI, have you ever heard the expression "better to let people think you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and confirm it"?

And still you manage to have a pop at the Brits in amongst you incoherent diatribe..... Remarkable buddy! Really, what is your problem with the Brits? I'm British and not afraid to admit it, nor do I shy away from the (many) problems with my homeland... Where are you from? Too scared to reveal it? I'm gonna have a wild stab and say...... Jamaica - do I win a cigar?

I totally agree that the CRC is in the wrong place on the A380. What gets my (and everyone else' it seems) goat is the way you put it across. You just don't see it do you? The mere fact that you think that Airbus agrees with YOU tells me a lot about your personality..... and that my friend is frankly worrying!

Like I said earlier, take this as a knock on the chin, wipe yourself down, re-evaluate, assess-action-manage, and above all else for the love of god, stop being so nasty and grow up!

Last edited by Oblaaspop; 14th Apr 2013 at 19:40.