PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 777 at AS
Thread: 777 at AS
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2003, 08:07
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had 3 psgrs from 2 seperate companies on the return flight to SIN ex SYD - SQ232 I think which was delayed until 1700ish departure.

Is there any word relating the heart problem to CAT as one displaced onto QF and two on the delayed flight all reported vicious turbulence all the way to SIN. Two missed heir bloody Hyderabad conection too and had to be reaccomodated on those sons of fun Air India.

Not happy Jan!!

Best all

EWL

ps. - after ascertaining that I was serious and had a vague idea what I was doing - SQ ops staff kept me in the loop and proved very impressive. Ten points and gold star guys and girls. if I can stay one step ahead of the SLF I retain their business as does the proactive (wih prompting) airline.

Loco

Ops Normal

Legend has it that a 742 belongum Garuda parked on the end of the Corowa runway awaiting fog clearing in MEL.

Can anyone ratify that?

I have landed at that airport un the jump of an F27 - marshalled in and flown out on an F28 that we were chased around the circuit by and was amazed at the enormous seldom taxed runways but would love to know if that really happned.

Best all

EWL