PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways " Think long and Hard"
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2013, 12:45
Nomad787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Counterpoints

Flytdeck

You are beginning to sound like a PR spokesperson assigned for QR damage limitation. I am have no doubt you like living in Doha, you probably have never had it so good. I am glad you are over the moon with your employer but from this and other threads it seems your positive endorsements are the minority view.

The thread was started by somebody who wished to highlight issues from experience and forewarn people. Others a have relayed the appalling treatment they received including some whose lives and family lives have been seriously affected and you appear to be undermining them.

It is reasonable to reply and speak for yourself but to counterpoint every contribution you perceive as negative to QR looks like you are bum*icking your managers and you have told them Flytdeck is your username on this forum. I had to say that but I am sorry I said it because otherwise you do sound like a genuinely nice guy. Please stop vouching for these people so strongly. You've been with them a short while and eventually the odds are they will sc*ew you.