PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK advice please
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2013, 07:51
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A380... Mate, why do you let yourself get wound up by SI?

I can honestly say that having been a regular visitor to Pprune since it was started many moons ago, SI is quite possibly the strangest poster/character I have ever seen on these forums!

The sad thing is that on occasion, he does actually post some useful content in the first half of his posts only to make himself look like a complete tool 3 lines (of cocaine probably) later by having a pop at the Brits or his latest target of colonial hatred..... Incidentally SI, did you know that Pprune was set up by a Brit? (along with the airline that pays your salary BTW).

He pretends to know all and be an authority on all and dare anyone disagree, he starts to get nasty. I would suggest that this is the very type of personality that should be as far away from the flight deck as possible...... Sadly that doesn't appear to be the case.

SI, you claim you are not a whinger.... Well, this may be true, but my god you don't half moan a lot for a happy chappy! However I did particularly like one of your posts from the A380 crew rest thread..... you remember buddy, the one you (or admin) deleted.... The one where you said that Airbus agreed with you on the placement of the crew rest area. Dear god how I laughed at that statement - I can just imagine a little red telephone on your office desk ringing away at all hours with Toulouse on the other end asking for your opinion on the way their aircraft should be designed! I mean why not? You have an opinion on everything else FFS!

Do yourself a favour, pipe down, be factual and stop being so god damned rude to your colleagues!

Thank you