PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Praise for Eastern Skyjets
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2013, 13:20
RETARD_RETARD_RETARD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil East is Eastern SkyJets

Wow!. Unbelievable!. This is getting interesting. I cant believe a dumphole in the middle east actually places in its own plug on an online bitch-circle to protect its image. Rather shocking or desperate. Those who thought Jordan Aviation was messed up; this proves Skyjets is worse. Here are the facts, and frankly i really dont give a 'hommous' weather you like it not, whoever you are:

1. Eastern SkyJets repeatedly and consistently 'fiddle-fattoush" with pilot contracts after they show up in desert and pop the take-it-or-leave-it. Why do you do that?.
2. the 50K deal worked for a few cadet pilots was a nice little pension fund designed to take care of the DFO is in SunSet years in Pakistilia; 50K and the pilot still sitting on rear rear end, learning throry from Ex-PIA pilots, who cant fly to save their life. One EuroFlyer was peeved off that he dumped the deal and fled. By the why, the whole of the U.A.E know that your DFO's on the take, so quit the "labaneh".
3. Apart from a few pilots that ESJ have, a Few EX-PIA guys who i'd consider outstanding pilots, the rest are more or less, 'fatoush' lickers of the DFO and the so called Ops Admin head; an ExPAF Airforce guy who showed up from SAMA.
4. Their disprespect for pilots or flight attendents is shocking to say least; and frnakly, those of you who'd like to know the fastest way to commit harakari, or prefer to put your 'kabab' in a blender, do send in your resume to eSJ.
5. The airline is on the decline, anyone flying into RAK would see their aircraft in the boneyard; apprantly, their JetStream 31(the SAMA contract Bird) is pretty much a heap of 'falafel", their DC-51 is now a shelter for the homeless people in South Africa, they 9-32 is, in the playground in Karachi.
6. and if that was not enough, eastern skyjets still pass the word in the industry of its 'mega' new initiatives, SunAir(which is now with....brace yourselves...Jordan Aviation....!!...) and Africa(when did they ever start africa?....who passed that rumour?).

Get a life; or even better get back to the U.K. and do what your good at.