PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Various business class seats
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2013, 12:57
Momo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now doing two transatlantics per month

Now going twice a month to the US from GVA, usually going to SFO, so have to transit somewhere. Company rules are to take least expensive business class, so travel a variety of airlines.

In the last year I have learned to adjust the Swiss seats to always be comfortable. I still think the United seats and Entertainment are best, though very little privacy and very old and grumpy flight crew from FRA and GVA-EWR. LHR-SFO United crew are London-based, younger and more cheerful. BA has most privacy, narrowest seats, problems with the tables sloping and things sliding off. Next two trips are on LH. Old sloped seats now appear obsolete. I don't know if the new ones have gone beyond the 747-8's yet. WIll be on A380 over from FRA and A340-600 back via MUC twice in next three weeks and expect the old seats. Swiss now systematically the most expensive as always full. Air France has added a late flight back from SFO 3 or 4 days a week, so expect to take them soon. Have not been on their new flat seats.