PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The blessed Margaret ..
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2013, 09:02
glojo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How encouraging to see how well our MPs conducted themselves in the debate yesterday - especially those that would ordinarily have been staunch critics of Lady Thatcher. I also take my hat off to those that didn't feel they could support the occasion and that stayed away rather than attend and make disrespectful remarks.

What a shame that some of you couldn't apply the same rules of common decency here. But I suppose there will always be some who have neither the manners nor the grace to know when to keep quiet. I don't suppose you care, but by your actions you simply make yourselves look like boorish, uneducated imbeciles. IMHO.
I am in the corner that believes we should respect those that have recently past away and their families.

Shame on folks that think it clever to highlight what they believe are faults in this lady so quickly after she has died.

Is it clever? Are they that arrogant that they believe they have some sort of right to be this rude.

How about they keep quiet for a few weeks and then come out with some constructive criticisms?

Just me thinking aloud and I consider myself fortunate to be privy to some of her deeds that make her a FAR, far better person than these morons that insist on being so rude.

John