PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 11th Apr 2013, 06:10
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATSB Hypocrisy - Does the left aileron know what the right aileron is doing??

So, switching some focus back to the Pel Air ditching and the ATsBeakers involvement, I have studiously pondered over some additional robust safety methodology, papers and assorted ditties. Anyway I re-read something espoused by one Julian Walsh, manager and minion at ATsBeaker, you know mi mi mi King Beakers footstool. Anyway, the following is from Jules;

http://www.asasi.org/papers/2008/Ope...an%20Walsh.pdf

Now this was 2008, before poor Jules was 'Beakerised' and became another government bureaucrat rather than safety leader.
He spoke at ISASI, and incredibly during his opening tautology he promulgates some of the following statements;

1) Jules commends Dr Warren for his work in, get this, CVR and FDR introduction! (page 2). That is gold! To think that Norfolk was round the corner and he and Beaker Snr would shortly hold a different view of the importance of CVR/FDR's. (Beaker would not approve today). And incidentally no mention of sacrificing good investigation processes over penny pinching budgets.

2) Jules praises the Reason Model (page 2). Again, something that Beaker Snr doesn't particularly embrace. Oh dear, again, King Beaker would turn in his trough if he heard Jules say that today!

3) Lockhart accident. Jules criticises the Lockhart investigation timeframe of 2 years (page 5). More gold! Again, around the corner was Pel Air. How long was that investigation again? Oh my, King Beaker obviously mi mi mi mi promotes the more protracted style investigation?

All this raises more questions about the ATsBeaker's direction, ability and management does it not?
What on earth has been put into Canberra's water supply?
What would Pete the pot plant say about all this?
Will the Senators probe a little deeper into this hypocritical misaligned mob of societies ill's?

Sarcs, more lotto numbers for you - 20, 08.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 11th Apr 2013 at 06:54. Reason: Incorrect flap setting and adjusting my trim to compensate for excess weight due to addition ATSB shite