PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 10th Apr 2013, 13:10
jonmayyyy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi outsider,

I meant no offence, but for me personally I had trouble understanding what you were saying sometimes.

I did very poorly in the presentation, you may have aced this, and thus balanced your performance.

@constipated, i also buggered the sim a bit, i managed to crash a plane into a crashed plane, who does this? other than that fatal mistake generally tried to be clear and communicative in the sim, overall i think they would forgive 1 or 2 big errors if you were doing all the rest very well.

(edit)

If, during the exercise, I had asked you to please speak more clear or louder, how would this make you feel? You would only be annoyed and I would be negatively affecting you during the short time we had.

I put the info regarding this more as a general guide for future candidates, to expect to have to talk loudly, if I could not quite hear you the, assessor another 3m meters away would have more trouble.
But I could be wrong, and your assessor herd you better than we herd each other, and deems you as a good team player.

Last edited by jonmayyyy; 11th Apr 2013 at 01:27.