PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Contact us' messages ignored so asking here ........
Old 9th Apr 2013, 11:20
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Contact us' messages ignored so asking here ........

As it seems impossible to get an answer, despite four tries over a period of about three weeks, to get an answer via the 'contact us' link at the botom of the Pprune page, I'll ask the questions here since my requests via 'contact us' have been ignored.

About a month ago my other account/username on Pprune stopped working. The pages loaded extremely slowly and then often it just went to a blank page. When I was able to log in all the forums showed 'private' (or 'locked - I forget which.) I first assumed this was a technical problem as I had not been 'banned', or at least had not received any advice of same, and there was no reason to assume I'd been banned. I have never tried to hide the fact that I have had two usernames. I'm not aware that that is an 'offence'.

At about the same time, I stopped receiving the daily email update notifications where threads that I had contributed to, on both my accounts. That cannot be a coincidence.

Clearly there is an underhand 'agenda' here by someone, and I would appreciate an explanation. Thank you.