PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 9th Apr 2013, 05:13
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dog tree – Agree with both Sarcs and Oleo, as they have mentioned an invitation for the RFDS to actually have a say in Aero Medical rule making would be first rate; they may, just possibly have an inkling of how to best set about the task. I bet the RDFS operating fuel policy reflects a sensible, down to earth system for alternates; I just can't imagine the RFDS boys and girls launching with some half baked notion of being 'legal' according to the current AWK rules; not their style at all. While they are at it, would they please explain to CASA & ATSB about the Med1 and Med 2 protocol, there was a suggestion somewhere that James should have declared Med 1 for a patient transfer gig, I forget just who said it, but it was bollocks; from the agnostic, pot plant hating side of the room.

Sarcs – further to your information, it was Oleo in the Speedo's, he had a full Brazilian wax job, just for the UN event – awesome, he said it hurt like hell. Do you know he has a tattoo ?, yup a 3D picture of –, better I tell you later, in the pub. Gobbles always goes formal to the UN, in his Indian Pasha's outfit\.....