PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 8th Apr 2013, 23:34
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RFDS, the Gobbledock and Slugger Abbott, what a mix!

Dogtreecharlie, I can't speak for the RFDS, but because the Pel Air accident involved an aeromedical operation in a twin I am assuming the RFDS could see a potential or possible impact or a flow on affect to their operation as they too fly aeromedical operations in singles and twins, hence perhaps their interest and support in the inquiry mate?
The other point I would reason on, and this is just my thoughts, but the RFDS quite likely, and rightfully, could have some value to add to the investigation by way of experience, structure and skillset of their business as they operate 24/7 within an aeromedical framework, so they have felt qualified to add suggestions and offer up recommendations on any fixes or changes to regulations etc. As we know, a frontline operation such as them would have a better understanding or does or does not work in their field, unlike the bumbling executive Twerps at FF who didn't even know some of the destinations Pel Air were flying too!

And I think this is one of the key issues becoming more relevant by the day. Fort
Fumbles team of postulating geriatrics literally have no idea, grasp or concept of what is happening in the real world. Their contact with industry is kept at a minimum and usually is centred around punitive actions. FF would never embrace, adopt or promulgate a worthy suggestion from industry as it would bruise their sensitive egos. CAsA needs an injection of new blood from top to bottom, out with the extremely old and in with the new. I have already suggested that an industry appointed group compete the reg reform process as these other buffoons are obviously out of their league and incapable of doing so, 24 years and counting is enough proof of this.

Kharon, most interesting post. Possibly a little to cryptic for some, but certainly robust and humorous for some of us ills of society.
One thing puzzles me though you mention 'the Gobbledock in Speedos'. Are you saying that Tony Abbott is in fact Gobbledock? Is this a ploy by the Libs to shame Labor, the Slugger posting under the pseudonym of Gobbledock? Surely not??

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 9th Apr 2013 at 00:03. Reason: Avoiding Biscuit and Gobbledocks white elephant guano in the middle of the room