PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The blessed Margaret ..
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2013, 21:01
Canadian Break

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
CC

"Sad news for the Country, her family and me.

Shame on Gerry Adams, Neil Kinnock and Clare Short who have all had a dig today - Even I could find it within myself to recognise the contribution these churlish people have made in their own way - why can't they?

Grrrr

CPL Clott"

I'll tell you why Clotty - because those snivelling lickspittles have no shred of human decency, no sense of what it is to belong to a community that's trying to "build" something. No, they are just a bunch of gainsayers who are not fit to be mentioned in the same sentence as the late Mrs T. Bloody Facebook is full of comments about "that f*****g woman" and how they want to "p**s on her grave". Let them shout, because those of us that were there, and those of us who went into harms way, and those of us who have any sort of balanced perspective understand that without her this country would have been in a way worse state than the parlous state we find ourselves in today. So, do you know what chap - let's rise abve the vile and the vitriol and just feel a quiet warmth that we experienced at first hand someone who really believed in what they were doing, not the self serving bunch of sychophants we have now - of all stripes. Mrs T - God Speed; I'm sure Dennis will have a snifter ready for you when you get there. CB.