PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 8th Apr 2013, 05:20
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody got Kofi's mobile number?

Oh my Kharon, you say Gobbles has escaped once again, chainsaw in hand, atop a robust white elephant??? This won't end well.
Perhaps he is headed to the UN or the EU? If so, will he attempt to take a trophy scalp with him? Will he drag Flyingfiend along, screaming and wailing like the spineless pond spawn that he is? Or is Gobbles merely on another robust quest to clean up the problems we have down under? His passion is infectious, his methods somewhat 'unique', yes the 'mystique of aviation' has a brother - 'unique aviation', made up of a hodgepodge of passionate aviation individuals all raging against the CAsA machine and wielding their own type of chainsaws.

Back to the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) as adopted by the General Assembly as ratified by our great nation, hence I again raise the theory that those Australians who have been victimised in any manner by an Australian Government department surely have the right to appeal to the UN to seek a satisfactory hearing and/or intervention?
It is palpable that in 2013 we can be having the type of issues as is being discussed here, as in the case for example of Barrier Aviation - guilty until proven innocent. As pointed out earlier even the FAA and our CAA brothers across the Tasman 'appear' to have more fair and morally accepted processes.

The unbridled power that FF has needs to be curbed. Ultimate power in the hands of sociopaths is a recipe for, well, take a look at North Korea! (sadly I don't believe they have access to Pprune)

Come to think of it, the way this country is headed with proposed tamperings to superannuation funds, attempts to hobble the media with draconian laws etc, maybe we really do need an inspection by the UN??

Ok, thread drift has been gripped with a grappling hook and is being drawn in back in. Thread is now back on track after examining extreme measures to gain justice for victims of aviations (r)egulator.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 8th Apr 2013 at 05:26.