PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2003, 05:14
Mickydrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the posting - Rubic Cube. Your guess is as good as mine concerning the hierarchy; I suspect the RAF will want to bury this whole fiasco asap. The best we can hope for is that those remaining in the Service with a direct responsibility in this case may have an annotation on their personal record to the effect that their man-management skills need honing; I know, it's not much, is it?

Concerning the Benevolent Fund - they do a tremendous job and should not be penalised in any way; stick in there, the Fund may need to shell out for any of us in the future, including you and I.

Suing SATCO? Personally I'd have put the papers in months ago, but I'm not Spot and none of us, apart from his lovely wife Sue, can imagine the mental anguish he's been through for the last 3 years (a year of family tragedies + the accident). When this outrage is over, I'm sure that Spot will need to collect his thoughts; none of us could blame him from walking away from the whole sorry saga - which is what MoD will be hoping he'll do.

Best wishes
Micky

Last edited by Mickydrip; 18th Feb 2003 at 08:20.