PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - France: la gloire de ses armes
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2003, 04:03
Squawk7777

Location: formally Alamo battleground, now the crocodile with palm trees!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may burn my tongue here but what the heck ...

Isn't it easy for some individuals to point the finger at someone else in this case the French?

Wasn't it the French blablabla. ? If I reasearch one argument, I realize that half the truth is missing. I am not going to repeat myself entirely here, but France of 1940 cannot to attributed to the French being "cheese eating surrender monkeys" or however Franco-phobics want it to be. People that use this kind of arguments are IMHO true haters and xenophobics with an enormous lack of history and not better off than those bold-shaven no-life blind-hatred contemptuous individuals who I last saw when I was in Dresden chasing "Auslander".

I have NEITHER associated my country with politics, as I have foreign countries. Politicians are the main cause for war, corruption and social unrest. Again, "the French supplied blablabla"-argument is used to generalise. No one with a mature piece of mind would associate corrupt politicians and criminals with an entire country and its countrymen. So, according to some individuals' arguments then ALL Germans must have been anti-semetic Nazis from 1933-1945. Your arguments are banal, full of bias and inconsequent. How do you know that your country isn't as corrupt? If your life consists of blaming someone else, stay out of an international and professional forum and stick to regional flying where you won't EVER leave your country and culture! Pointing your finger to another country etc. is a typical "my d!ck's bigger than yours" kindergarten triteness.

It is pathetic to hear the news in the US describing the French as being anti-American. They may be anti-Bush and I believe that they have the right to be (like Americans and the rest who choses to) but that does not make them anti-American. Call me paranoid, but I call this propaganda.

By pointing out French politics you may want to add all the other dirty politics of other countries including your own.

Who decides what is banter? The accuser or the defender? If you have seen the results of xenophobia then I would be very careful!

I laugh about all those experts that want to comment on French military expertise. It shows your ignorance and hatred. Pub gossip and hear say seem to be the strength of arguments.

A mes amis et ennemis: honi soit qui mal y pense.

Last edited by Squawk7777; 18th Feb 2003 at 04:14.