PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 5th Apr 2013, 10:31
Stan van de Wiel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is the why!

[QUOTE][/The thoroughly modern bureaucrat
General
I am the very model of a thoroughly modern bureaucrat, I have all the information to see where you measure at,
I have the regulations to let me rule and regulate,
I am the very model of a thoroughly modern potentate.
From statutes to ordinances, in order quite methodical, I weave my red tape, with a zeal quite mechanical,
I understand the policies, the ones quite ineffectual, I’m a very modern bureaucrat, and I oversee you all.

All
He’s a very modern bureaucrat, and he oversees us all. He’s a very modern bureaucrat, and he oversees us all. He’s a very modern bureaucrat, and he oversees us all.

General
I’m good at mission statements and strategic plans as well, I know about operational plans and who not to tell,
In short, I’m good at keeping things just where they’re at, I’m the very model of a thoroughly modern bureaucrat.

All
In short, he’s good at keeping things just where they’re at, He is the very model of a thoroughly modern bureaucrat.

General
I like the RDOs, the pension benefits and all the other perks, I like the opportunity I have to drive you all berserk,
And I like the feeling of knowing just where you’re at,
I’m the very modern pirate, the one called the bureaucrat.

All
And he likes the feeling of knowing just where you’re at, He’s the very modern pirate, the one called the bureaucrat.

With apologies to Gilbert and SullivanQUOTE]