PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 5th Apr 2013, 02:06
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chains in a link

Sarcs, great studious work. That is definitely 'just a jump to the left'.
Out of interest last night for several hours I re-read the Lockhart ATSBeaker final report as I am still uncomfortable with the Pel Air final report, and I wanted to see whether I was imagining things because I see some linear causes in Pel Air, Lockhart and Canley Vale etc.
I won't post it all here but in the Lockhart Final report the following sections are worth ones reading, then compare those regulatory findings to Pel Air and see if CASA has even remotely improved.
As follows;
• 2.8 Organisational influences, CASA
• 3.2.4 Contributing factors relating to CASA processes
• 3.3.4 Other factors relating to regulatory requirements and guidance
• 3.3.5 Other factors relating to CASA processes
• 4.2.2 CASA response to 'guidance for evaluating management systems'
• 4.2.3 CASA response to 'Risk assessments for changes in operations'

Maybe it's just me, maybe I am blinded by pot plants, but I see the same issues appearing over and over on the behalf of the big 'R' regulator. Similar deficiencies, similar contributing factors, all followed by similar spin and deflection from a robustly non accountable Fort Fumble. The smell of pony pooh wafts through the air.

And Sarcs, the FAA have done what Twerp 1 and Twerp 3 seem to have found to be somewhat difficult - placing an embargo of 2 years upon an employee who leaves their regulator and goes to work in industry again.

'Moral compass, what moral compass?'