PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 4th Apr 2013, 19:29
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adding insult to injury.

Sarcs # 1405 –"No wonder BC pulled the pin, it would be quite demoralising to have two of your Fatigue Audit Reports totally sh#t canned in less than 6 months and both times it was all - etc."
It just goes to show how essentially good natured folk like Cook and Aherne are; they suffer deliberate injury, only to be insulted by CAIR 09/03 and the Chambers thing being offered up as the 'glorious way forward' and the answer to a Pagan's prayer. That would vex me, it truly would.

While awaiting the arrival of Sarcs in the TWM, I was comparing the Barrier maintenance issues (RCA) with the Pel Air maintenance audit – fascinating stuff. Same sort of issues, different result of course; but the parallels are striking. At the end of the Pel-Air report is a curiously intriguing paragraph: "CASA recommends that Pel-Air Aviation Pty Ltd review and update." etc. Last sentence reads:-"CASA will address the maintenance control deficiencies further as part of a separate airworthiness audit report." I wonder where that can be?. This is followed by another series of RCA issued by one M. Horsley, once again signed by Chambers. I wonder why this Chambers fellah signs so many RCA?, must be a perfectly sensible explanation, but it's passing strange that most of the other guys on the 'audit/investigation' team seem to have managed to sign their own. All a total waste of course, deprived of AAT prey by the back flip, I expect they just had to bury it all, out of harms way. Of course - OH&S, now why didn't I think of that.

Well, Minnie Bannister has grabbed the Gin bottle and the guests are arriving; best get ashore and help park the Tardisa. (Dr. He Hoo has the Tardis).....

Last edited by Kharon; 4th Apr 2013 at 19:39.