PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 3rd Apr 2013, 13:29
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So we have CASA and the ATSBeaker. Is there something in the water affecting the top management?
Firstly, the ATSB and Beaker. He somehow decides that the mi mi mi mi tried, tested and proven Reason Model is somehow flawed, outdated or second rate pony pooh and The Beaker has a more fluid method??
Then secondly, you have CASA and Twerp 3. He somehow thinks that ICAO's methodology on Just Culture is flawed (even though his beloved CASA promulgates it and enforces it) and that this concept is also lightly basted in pony pooh and he has a better methodology and he disagrees with some of the ICAO fundamentals of Just Culture??

What is Canberra feeding these numpties? Is there something in the air? Have these guys been anointed with aviation Holy Spirit from above and been commissioned by The Lord to go forth and preach a new safety message throughout the land?
Beaker said it himself, not one of the three commissioners has an aviation investigation background. CASA is no better, Twerp 1 and Twerp 2 are washed up and been away from the real tin for too long, particularly Twerp 2. And Twerp 3 has been a bureaucrat, lawyer and philosopher all his life so his experience in the real aviation world is negligible. Mixing with ICAO and people like Beaker doesn't give you real life experience.

You're damn right we are stuck in a time warp. No wait, we are in the Matrix. No no wait, it's Quantum Leap!!
No, sadly the oversight of the industry is palpable and the decision makers have proven themselves not capable of understanding the industry they regulate or investigate. The only possible solution to cure this cancer is a robust injection of Senator radium.

"Aviation, what aviation?"

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 3rd Apr 2013 at 13:33.