PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 2nd Apr 2013, 21:58
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PNM – you may have to go back to almost the beginning of this current (Pel Air) inquiry: about page 20 (ish). The OBR issues have been discussed at length and with some heat. There has been, recently, some in depth discussion related to all of your OBR questions, from pretty much every angle. But if you can find the time, it's worth a look back; you may well spot an optional extra overlooked, the kids have been a bit spoiled for choice.

But Oleo has the right of it -
# 1380 –"You wouldn't have seen such a ludicrous penny pinching decision and palpable decision made had the extremely qualified and dignified Alan Stray been running the place."
It sad when we have 'clerical', barely operationaly cognizant administrative types running 'safety departments', writing 'reports' and letters, drafting rules, making subjective interpretation of 'policy' and perverting the rules which affect the industry. Have a look at the disgusting Tiger episode if you want a short, accurate example. Yuk.....Have Singapore Inc. forgotten? - don't think so, not by a blurry long march.

One thing is absolutely certain though; the more research (drilling down) I do into the Chambers Report and the man who wrote it, the more convinced I am that the antics of the Bankstown office will not withstand independent scrutiny. The ghosts of too many enemies buried over the last few years haunt this episode. The question I ask is - can anyone believe anything this man has said, done or sworn to??; and not just on Pel Air.

Chambers on the stand? Oh yes please; but let me draft the questions, now that sir, would be fun.

Last edited by Kharon; 2nd Apr 2013 at 22:05. Reason: High heels - they're murder.