PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 2nd Apr 2013, 10:11
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"The Chambers report it's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me"

I mean FFS poor FF apparently didn't even have enough spare coin to help their poorer 'brothers in arms' fund the recovery of the CVR/FDR...
Perhaps if the VH registered aircraft had ditched near Montreal they would have spent the money to go over there and retrieve the 'beaker boxes'? There is always money from Montreal in the FF pot of money. Cha ching $$$

On a serious note (and with my bolding), from;
ParlInfo - Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport References Committee : 22/10/2012 : Aviation accident investigations
Senator FAWCETT: Do any of the commissioners have a background or qualification in aviation accident investigation?
Mr Dolan : I do not believe any of the three commissioners are qualified in aviation accident investigation. I have a reasonably significant background in aviation safety—air security and various other things—and a broader background in safety, including work health and safety and the systems approach to that. The other two commissioners have backgrounds in marine safety and rail safety.
And,
CHAIR: Mr Dolan, who made the decision not to recover the black box?
Mr Dolan : I did, Senator.
Could this be part of the broader systemic reason the ATSBeaker has become a complete farce? Yes, I think so. You wouldn't have seen such a ludicrous penny pinching decision and palpable decision made had the extremely qualified and dignified Alan Stray been running the place.
Sorry friends, the top echelon has to go. The cleaners at ATSBeaker headquarters could do a better job than mi mi mi Beaker and Co.

Also,
Agree “K” the ‘Chambers Report’ coupled with the self-serving CAIR 09/3 is the key here but the public portrayed airbrushed image in the ‘Pilot Training’ inquiry is a further piece of the puzzle…all very fascinating if it wasn’t so in your face and real!!
This is the plot shaper, the curve ball. I would like to see the Senators gently tug on this ball of yarn a little bit more. Lets see Herr Chambers take the stand and explain the 'mystique of the Chambers report' to the Senators in a little more detail. The 'who, how, where, when and why' as only the surface of this sore has been scraped.

Sarcs, I momentarily posted a Poohtube clip of Dr Frank N Furter however I removed it so as to not cause offence. Great movie however, and I can imagine Kharon dressed as the good Doctor (no, not Aleck) prancing around the deck of that beautiful sloop called the Styx Houseboat, enjoying the fresh air, the smell of Hades and the gentle swish of the river water lapping against both bow and stern as the boat slowly works its way towards 'The Circuit, Brisbane Airport'.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 2nd Apr 2013 at 10:24.