PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2013, 23:30
Jamie2k9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well being of the age where I have to get up in middle of night to pee, lol . Had quick look on flight radar to see what was about ( not at same time I might add) was surprised to see a couple of ryanair planes flying at 3am , one to Dublin and another to Leeds , have often wondered why FR always try to get their planes in landed before the midnight hour, as easy tend to have a few coming in around 1 or 2 am in morning . I guess these 2 flight were lengthy delays especially the Leeds one was showing arrival around 445am . Have noticed on a few occasions recently, Ryanair planes about after midnight, is this a change to ryanairs thinking of getting people home or to destination, as (unfairly or not ) they do tend to have a reputation to cancel flights, or so the media would have you believe,
The DUB flight was a passenger flight had you looked a little earlier you would of saw another one or two that were carrying long delays. Not sure about LBA but expect it was the same.

There are way more flights arriving up to 1am. now compared to 2 years ago. The bases in the Canaries seems to have started the increase.