PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 31st Mar 2013, 08:29
Orindajeff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes am so happy elections are over..Sasa tujenge taifa....!
So who might have an idea of when the new recruits for this year might be called for interviews?
Am also worried about the Age issue ....
I read somewhere here that someone was called for an interview on 22 yet he turned 24 on the 17 and was not let through to interviews..
I have been applying for this program every year ever since i cleared high school in 2003. But I had A in maths and physics but B plain in English and they were looking for B+ and above.. I went ahead and got an aeronautical engineering degree..I still applied for same even after the degree. Though then two factors knocked me out the age >24 and the b plain in English... i wasn't taken so i went ahead and got a masters degree still in aeronautical engineering. Now that the grades have been lowered to B plain,,,Basically i qualify but i turn 28 on April 20 one of my former schoolmates and former Ab-initio training beneficiary told me that during his lot there was a guy who was taken at 32 years of age....and with the masters degree I may hear that I over qualify as what i have heard in most AMOs i went job searching in.. Please someone just assure me...if i am in or out of the shortlisting for interview. Deep down in my heart i understand God is working out something here so I Praise his name.. But I don't understand what...

Last edited by Orindajeff; 31st Mar 2013 at 10:51.